Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pre-Wrath of the Lich King Goals

With Wrath of the Lich King just under a week away now, I figured it would probably be a good time for me to lay out my pre-expansion goals. So, without further ado:

High Priority Goals:
Low Priority Goals:
I doubt I'll even be able to complete most of the high priority goals, much less all of them, but at least writing them all out will help me better organize the time I spend in-game.

I know that chances are that if you're reading my blog you probably read other World of Warcraft-related blogs as well, and so you're probably getting tired of bloggers asking you this, but what goals are you trying to accomplish in the short time remaining before we can finally set foot on the shores of Northrend?


PS: If you're wondering why today's post is on such a generic topic, my reasoning is threefold:
  1. Writing my goals down in a public space serves to better motivate me to work towards them, rather than simply putting them off.
  2. Generic posts give me a bit more time to work on more interesting posts and you more time to read and digest interesting old posts. :P
  3. The many achievement links give me a chance to test out and troubleshoot the Powered by WoWhead script.

1 comment:

  1. My only goal would be on wings of nether, but I wouldn't reach it. I'm flat out getting my epic flight form let alone and epic mount...

    ReplyDelete