Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Wrath Day!

I hope everyone's enjoying the Wrath of the Lich King release. :)

Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to enjoy it, myself. Due to some issues I've been having with how World of Warcraft and my operating system get along, I decided that I'd celebrate the arrival of my shiny (oh, so shiny! :D) new Collector's Edition by completely uninstalling and then reinstalling World of Warcraft. So, after spending some time backing up my addons and converting 22.7 gigabytes worth of .tga format screenshots into 4.55 gigabytes worth of .jpg format ones (which really must find the time to go through, as most of them are completely pointless), I finally got everything back up and running.

Now, if you don't mind, I've got to go swing some Light around. ;D

1 comment:

  1. Ah your headed to the Chapel? Not much to worry about Arthas ran away when Morgaine's dad started glowing, the paladins have got that one sorted :P

    ReplyDelete