Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Header Image


In case you haven't noticed, I am slowly (but surely) updating the look of this blog as I go along. Creating graphics for this site is, unfortunately, taking much more time than I had hoped, primarily due to the fact that I am away from my normal computer and must make do with programs that are different than what I am used to. However, I'm still chugging along, as those of you who have visited this site recently might have seen. ;)

If you are one of those people who, like me, digest blog content primarily via RSS feeds, I've included the blog's new header image at the top of this post. It's not quite the way I originally envisioned it (different images on either side of the text, a background behind the text, and slightly different font), but I think it came out rather nice, regardless. :P

I may update/redesign it once I've found a program easier to work with, but for now I'm satisfied. In the future, I hope to add a footer image as well, in addition to some graphical content along the side bar. I'm also slowly working on a blogroll and a couple other pages, such as a compendium of useful links. Hopefully, everything will be ready before the New Year, although I sincerely doubt it.

And since it's almost upon us, allow me to be the first to wish you a happy (and filling) Feast of Winter Veil this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment