Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Patch 4.3 Discussions on PlusHeal

So, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here or not, but I'm one of the administrators over at PlusHeal, a forum community for World of Warcraft healers. One of the things I do there on occasion is to compile lists of useful and informative posts, either according to recent timeline or based on a particular topic. Now that Blizzard has officially confirmed that Patch 4.3: Hour of Twilight is being released today, my most recent update is all about 4.3 discussions.

Since the compilation won't go live for a few more hours, I figured I'd give you, dear reader, head start, just in case you want to read up on it right this instant. =P

General:
Druids:
Paladins:
Priests:
Shamans:
5-Player Dungeons:
Dragon Soul Raid:
So if you're interested in healing and an amazingly phenomenal forum community, feel free to head on over to PlusHeal and join the conversation.

PlusHeal: Join the conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment